01 March 2011

My Key Map

Each person has their own style of play. I personally used a limited button mouse with a lot of key bindings on my keyboard. Most, if not all immediate cast hot keys, come from my left hand while the mouse only works the camera. This allows me to use a very small mouse and is fairly comfortable. Every person is not the same and this is just my take on how to bind your very own key sequence. Each of my guides will contain a key map. This is just a complete list of how I have my keyboard mapped and may perhaps help you in setting up yours.

E       = Arcane Fury Macro
Alt E  = Serpent Shot Macro (often used directly after my Arcane Fury Macro)
Alt 1  = Steady Shot Macro
Alt 2  = Cobra Shot Macro
G       = GoGoMount (best random mount including flying.)
Alt G  = GoGoMount (best random mount without flying.)